2. Learn simple pattern construction and how to sew.
3. Find a way quit yo-yo exercising and start really exercising.
A couple of comments on the three first things to accomplish:
1. I have a complicated relationship to my swing dancing. I love it, but it gives me a lot of grief a lot of the time. Or rather, my performance anxiety gives me a lot of grief when I'm too critical about my dancing, so really I should be getting over my performance anxiety....
..or just get better at dancing.
2. I've signed up for a sewing and pattern construction evening course! The excitement is basically indescribable! This means by summer I'll have 50% of my 2013 accomplishments....eh...accomplished.
3. I am a firm believer in "shock starting" rather than "soft starting". Easing into projects have never been my kind of melody, instead I will throw myself in head-first, and then manage to prioritize other things when the intesity of the shock start begins to subside...NOT GOOD. So, this will change. At least once I week I should be able to exercise. That is a minimum I set up for myself. And it does not mean that I can exercise four times one week and then go three weeks without (not like THAT ever happened or anything..heeeeeh..)
This is my promise to
Tomorrow I will tell you about this blog.