(taken from Sparkpeople on the interwebs because I could not be bothered making them up myself)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, except, yes. Anna (no) Cecilia (mother) Broni (no)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Saturday april 13th while watching "The Children's Hour"
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, all the different ones.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
The organic kind.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, for now I, myself, is kids enough for me.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Guilty as charged, but I'm also distrbingly bad at reading other people's sarcasm. Bad combo.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably. Then I'd pee my pants.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I can tell you what I don't like: high fibre with no sugar. It's like chewing on corrugated fiber board.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My Ked's: no. My fragile vintage low top boots: yes!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I don't think, I know. Working on the affirmations.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pistachio, but I'm very particular.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
One of the first things is hands.
15. RED OR PINK?
Ped? Rink? Please?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My boutes of terrible self-esteem. Though they're fairly few and far between nowadays.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Too many to mention. The effect of having gone to international school; friends are spread across the globe.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Slow roasted salmon, creamed new potatoes and asparagus.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Someone's boss talking on the phone from inside their office.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Oh please. I could never pick just one. Too much of a fragonerd.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with bold highlights (but my spirit hair color is Magenta)
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. 20/20 vision goin' strong!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Mostly because I don't like scary movies and I don't mind happy endings so much.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
As long as they are actually proper summers and winters and not some in-between, rainy, sodding kinda-summers or kinda-winters. It should either be sunny and warm as hell (with gentle breezes) or snowy, cold and crisp. There.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, because they are all over all at the same time.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Fresh cut fruit. I'm quite boring in that area; but I admire desserts immensely with my eyes!
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Combination wins the prize!
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I watch TV online.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
So long, and thanks for all the fish
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I can tell you what's not one of my favorites: whispering. Because I am no ASMR:er though I kinda wish I was.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Uh, the world's my oyster. I'm always home. Just a little bit more home in Sweden.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'll keep that one a secret for now, I like being mysterious.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Seoul, South Korea.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
My boyfriend has a car, it's dark blue.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Not really, but it seemed like a good idea at the time...